Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Model Contest - Auto Win

DOMINATION CONTEST

I will be posting all the contests that will be taking place the day it goes on or a couple of days before to get you prepared for what's coming :) Contests are made for models to win extra cash bonuses and for the customers.... - which I personally don't like that term - I like to say your friends :) spend credit packages for a less price then what they normally spend on a regular day, when a contest is not going on. So in other words it saves them money, and you get more money if you win!

This contest will be taking place on

JUNE 4, 2015

This is an auto-win contest (automatic win). Any model who earns at least 10,000 credits will win $100!


-become a RSM webcam model TODAY! I can get you hired ASAP :) 
-MUST BE at least 18 years old to be accepted to webcam by law
-earn $15-$75+ an hour
-no background checks
-tattoos & piercings = OK! :)
-make your own schedule
-be your own boss 
-girls, guys, or couples accounts I can approve
-learn the ropes of how to become a Top Performer from a webcam veteran...me :) I would love to watch you succeed and you will have my support 24/7. Just contact me at any of the following below, e mail would be best
-skype voice or video chat one on one about any questions about webcam modeling and how I can get you aboard with the company ONLY. 

Contact me directly for more info or any questions at

RisingStarModeling@gmail.com 
                    @RisingStarModel
Skype: RisingStarModeling

No comments:

Post a Comment